INFO ON 7DAY SLIMMING COFFEE (as written on the pamphlet)*PS. I'm copying the paper per word. All grammatical errors are not my doing :P
- About: 7 day coffee is a very effective slimming coffee and a very popular product, with no side effects and dependence. 7 days effective, scietific methods and ofter thin, easy, east a simple, short- term achievement of the perfect curve of dreams! 7 Days thin coffee taste is not only a good weight-loss drinks, a good helper is refreshing , ideal for those who stay up late working to lose weight.
- Fashion drink:
- green health: drinking 7 days slimming coffee is like drinkig a good and fresh aroma cofee, it has no side effects.
- Deep Detox: Drinking 7 days slimming cofeee can fully rule out the intestinal abrosption of toxins, more than double the nimral detoxification products, while accelerating the speed of gastic persitalsis, thoroughly cleaning the body envirmonment.
- Maintain body shape: Drink 7 days daily, it less 40% of stored fats, can maintain good physical shape and gradually lose weight.
- no need to control appetite, no diet, no diarrhea
- mainly fats of the waist, legs, back and arms. Will not pose threat to the breast.
- will not rebound
- beauty corrected
- pure natural plant extracts, safe to ake, no side effects.
- Main ingredients: coffee and tea powder, garcinia cambogia (HCA), fruits and vegtable fiber, minerals and vitamins
- shelf life: 2 years.
- applicable persons: Obesity post partum obesity, adolescence obesity and the need to keep slim. Applicable to stubborn obesity and repeated ineffective weight loss.
- Size: 12 packets x 10g
- Usage and Indication: Drink a pack once daily before breakfast, drink more water for optimal results
7DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE* Do know that the body reacts differently from person to person. I'm a moderately fit 20 something lady. I weight around 118lbs, 5'2 tall.
*As a person with a medical background, I feel that most slimming juices are APPETITE AND THIRST SUPPRESSANTS as well as STIMULANTS. I would advice you to drink plenty of water (at least 2 liters) to keep your cells and skin hydrated. Also, try not to skip meals. It will slow your metabolism down. Since it's a stimulant, take it only when you need to stay up. If you're a call center agent, drink it before your shift starts :) and PLEASE, if you're pregnant or suspecting that you are or if you're lactating, ask your doctor about it. :/
Day 1: April 2, 2012
I poured 1 sachet of coffee in hot water. The taste is OKAY, I guess. It looks a little pale. I added half a teaspoon of kopiko (brand) coffee to give it color and extra taste. I notice though that after the first 10 minutes of drinking, my tongue and mouth felt very dry. I've drunk like a liter of water in the last hour or so. I've also peed 3-5x in the first hour. My mouth still feels dry though. :/
Day 2: April 3, 2012
In the AM: I can't believe how strong this coffee is! It kept me up the whole day! literally 26 hours. There are no headaches or other discomforts. Aside from peeing a lot on the first 6 hours, I felt my tummy slim down but I'm not really sure (maybe wishful thinking on my part).
In the PM: I can't tell you how happy I am to finally experience Drowsiness! I slept 8pm... but then I woke up at 1am. My sleep seems to be shallow and short. I also woke up feeling gassy. oh, and my mouth still feels dry. It's been 23 hours since I drank my first slimming coffee.
.... followup... at 3am, I realized I wasn't just gassy, I had a mild LBM. Hindi naman explosive or grabe ung abdominal cramps though. The stool consistency was semi solid unlike ung mga diet chinese teas na maiyak ka sa cramps.
Day 3: April 4, 2012
*I skipped coffee today to give my body time to adjust and rehydrate.
Day 4: April 5, 2012
I realized that the coffee helped me regulate my bowel movement. Okay i think siya for people who are constipated. Of course, you'll have to drink lots of water too para hydrated cells and skin.
I drank the coffee at 8am today. It's very important to drink it 30 MINS BEFORE meals. You can feel the effect better. Same lang side effects for me (dry mouth, sweating, frequent urination and low appetite). Make it a habit to much on a sandwich even if you're not hungry. SKIPPING MEALS IS A BAD IDEA. mag lag metabolism mo later on.
Day 5: April 6, 2012
I skipped coffee again. Nakaka insomnia xa for me. :/
Day 6: April 7, 2012
I feel slimmer. Hubby and I haven't seen each other for a month due to work. He can't stop commenting on how much weight I've lost. I lost fats around my arms, upper chest near the neck, upper waist (below the boobs, and the front part of my tummy. I'll try to post pictures soon.
So far, everything feels and sounds okay. I don't think I'm going to drink the rest of the coffee packets. I'm satisfied with my current weight. Any more weight lost would make me look and feel emaciated or haggard.
oh, and I think I'm going to make hubby drink the remaining coffee or I could let him try a different brand and flavor of slimming drinks. I'm eyeing Leisure18 slimming chocolate drink since hubby is partial to milo. lol. I'll let you know how it goes. :)
CONCLUSION: April ?, 2012.....(to be cont'd in a week)