Monday, April 2, 2012

Personal Review on 7DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE

Okay, so I know the right way to lose weight is to eat right and exercise regularly. But hey, not all of us have the time (and the determination) to do those things. Hence, slimming powders, juices and, in this case, slimming coffee, is a fairly good (not to mention easy) solution. I hope it works! *fingers crossed! 


INFO ON 7DAY SLIMMING COFFEE (as written on the pamphlet) 
*PS. I'm copying the paper per word. All grammatical errors are not my doing :P



  • About: 7 day coffee is a very effective slimming coffee and a very popular product, with no side effects and dependence. 7 days effective, scietific methods and ofter thin, easy, east a simple, short- term achievement of the perfect curve of dreams! 7 Days thin coffee taste is not only a good weight-loss drinks, a good helper is refreshing , ideal for those who stay up late working to lose weight. 
  • Fashion drink:
    • green health: drinking 7 days slimming coffee is like drinkig a good and fresh aroma cofee, it has no side effects.
    • Deep Detox: Drinking 7 days slimming cofeee can fully rule out the intestinal abrosption of toxins, more than double the nimral detoxification products, while accelerating the speed of gastic persitalsis, thoroughly cleaning the body envirmonment.
    • Maintain body shape: Drink 7 days daily, it less 40% of stored fats, can maintain good physical shape and gradually lose weight.
  • Features: 


  1. no need to control appetite, no diet, no diarrhea
  2. mainly fats of the waist, legs, back and arms. Will not pose threat to the breast. 
  3. will not rebound
  4. beauty corrected
  5. pure natural plant extracts, safe to ake, no side effects.
  • Main ingredients: coffee and tea powder, garcinia cambogia (HCA), fruits and vegtable fiber, minerals and vitamins
  • shelf life: 2 years. 
  • applicable persons: Obesity post partum obesity, adolescence obesity and the need to keep slim. Applicable to stubborn obesity and repeated ineffective weight loss. 
  • Size: 12 packets x 10g
  • Usage and Indication: Drink a pack once daily before breakfast, drink more water for optimal results


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH 
7DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE
* Do know that the body reacts differently from person to person. I'm a moderately fit 20 something lady. I weight around 118lbs, 5'2 tall.
*As a person with a medical background, I feel that most slimming juices are APPETITE AND THIRST SUPPRESSANTS as well as STIMULANTS. I would advice you to drink plenty of water (at least 2 liters) to keep your cells and skin hydrated. Also, try not to skip meals. It will slow your metabolism down. Since it's a stimulant, take it only when you need to stay up. If you're a call center agent, drink it before your shift starts :) and PLEASE, if you're pregnant or suspecting that you are or if you're lactating, ask your doctor about it. :/


Day 1: April 2, 2012

I poured 1 sachet of coffee in hot water. The taste is OKAY, I guess. It looks a little pale. I added half a teaspoon of kopiko (brand) coffee to give it color and extra taste. I notice though that after the first 10 minutes of drinking, my tongue and mouth felt very dry. I've drunk like a liter of water in the last hour or so. I've also peed 3-5x in the first hour. My mouth still feels dry though. :/


Day 2: April 3, 2012


In the AM: I can't believe how strong this coffee is! It kept me up the whole day! literally 26 hours. There are no headaches or other discomforts.  Aside from peeing a lot on the first 6 hours, I felt my tummy slim down but I'm not really sure (maybe wishful thinking on my part).
In the PM: I can't tell you how happy I am to finally experience Drowsiness! I slept 8pm... but then I woke up at 1am. My sleep seems to be shallow and short. I also woke up feeling gassy. oh, and my mouth still feels dry. It's been 23 hours since I drank my first slimming coffee. 
.... followup... at 3am,  I realized I wasn't just gassy, I had a mild LBM. Hindi naman explosive or grabe ung abdominal cramps though. The stool consistency was semi solid unlike ung mga diet chinese teas na maiyak ka sa cramps. 


Day 3: April 4, 2012
*I skipped coffee today to give my body time to adjust and rehydrate. 


Day 4: April 5, 2012
I realized that the coffee helped me regulate my bowel movement. Okay i think siya for people who are constipated. Of course, you'll have to drink lots of water too para hydrated cells and skin. 
I drank the coffee at 8am today. It's very important to drink it 30 MINS BEFORE meals. You can feel the effect better. Same lang side effects for me (dry mouth, sweating, frequent urination and low appetite). Make it a habit to much on a sandwich even if you're not hungry. SKIPPING MEALS IS A BAD IDEA. mag lag metabolism mo later on. 


Day 5: April 6, 2012
I skipped coffee again. Nakaka insomnia xa for me. :/


Day 6: April 7, 2012
I feel slimmer. Hubby and I haven't seen each other for a month due to work. He can't stop commenting on how much weight I've lost. I lost fats around my arms, upper chest near the neck, upper waist (below the boobs, and the front part of my tummy. I'll try to post pictures soon. 


So far, everything feels and sounds okay. I don't think I'm going to drink the rest of the coffee packets. I'm satisfied with my current weight. Any more weight lost would make me look and feel emaciated or haggard.


oh, and I think I'm going to make hubby drink the remaining coffee or I could let him try a different brand and flavor of slimming drinks. I'm eyeing Leisure18 slimming chocolate drink since hubby is partial to milo. lol. I'll let you know how it goes. :)


CONCLUSION:  April ?, 2012.....(to be cont'd in a week)

118 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Where can I buy this coffee?I want to try this..

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, where's your location? Maybe I can ship one for you:) it's really effective! No joke, I lost 2inches of tummy fat:)

      Delete
    2. Hi.
      Who can shipping for me
      i want to buy.
      my location at singapore

      Delete
    3. hi i can ship for you i offer the cheapest price
      http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/10196790/BODY+BEAUTY+SLIMMING+COFFEE?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-2,2

      Delete
    4. hai ....where I can get this product in Malaysia n the price..

      Delete
    5. Hi where i can buy this product in bacolod

      Delete
    6. Nka bili na ako meron dito sa cebu

      Delete
    7. Hi. Where in cebu ka nka.buy? And how much? Musta yung coffee?

      Delete
  2. hi! How much and how can I buy the coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your filipino. You can buy it at 168 Mall. P80 lang per box. :) kung gusto mo magpasabay. call me here: 02 410-191

      Delete
    2. hi ask ko lang kung how much in filipino ang coffe nyo?ska sang mall dito sa phil. makakavail niyan?plss.reply

      Delete
  3. When it comes to slimming broad shoulders, wrap dresses, tops, & jackets really will work wonders for you!
    irvingia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Saan po nkakabili ng slimming coffe

      Delete
  4. is it okay to drink 7 days slimming coffee and then drink green tea at-least 3 times a day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much the slimming coffee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your filipino. You can buy it at 168 Mall. P80 lang per box. :) kung gusto mo magpasabay. call me here: 02 410-191

      Delete
  6. hhmmmm... i tried it na. sa 168 mall. P90 lang unlike kpag sa net keu bumili. grabe P200 sobra magpatubo. hhhmmmm ok nman xa. kaso pag nd ka healthy, you will feel the side effect. you will experienced palpitation kpag d mo cnbyan ng konting exercise. u will have UTI kpag d k uminom ng maraming tubig. syempre nd ka makakatulog kpag nd ka kumain. i lost 2klg. in one week pero ayos na rin. nga pla try mo rin yung My Slim slimming and Fat Burner drink. P49 lang per bottle. twice a week mo lng iinumin. effective tlga. yun nga ma poo poo ka. prang sebo. sa 7/11, robinson and South drug sya mabibili.. but always remember p rin wag lng iasa ang lahat sa product na to. nasa pag exercise pa rin nten. kc katulong lang sila nd ito MAGIC POTION :) DUN SA MGA GUSTO NGA PLANG SUMABAY SA PAGBILI KO NG BRAZILIAN. TXT NYO LNG AKO HERE: 09178293644 OR CALL 02 410-1921 LOOK FOR MAI. IT'S ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ilan boxes ang ma uubos bago momayat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please reply .

      Delete
    2. ai sorry sa late na rply. most commonly it takes a couple of months. depende sa katawan mo. pero ako i take 5 box.

      Delete
  8. I wanna try it sna uny my slim slimming d nmn aqo gnun ktba usto ko lng mbwasn ang taba ng tummy ko after gving birth tas lkas pa mg rice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! I wanna try this product. Im here at. BORACAY were is the nearest place i can buy this?
      Please help me.tnx

      Delete
    2. hi i can ship you if you want. txt me here 09178293644 for more inquiry. tnx

      Delete
    3. wer pwd bili nyan slim slimming.tska brzilian coffee

      Delete
  9. where can i buy this.im here at hongkonh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i can ship for you want. you can email me at maiparadiang@yahoo.com for the shipping detail thank you.

      Delete
  10. hi I want to try this one is this for real?
    im from parañaque.In Bicutan.. please email me... gnifras48@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. want to purchase, Can j get the shipment in Pakistan. If yes then tell me the actual price along the shipment cost

    contact me at 92312-2193678

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi i can ship for you want. you can email me at maiparadiang@yahoo.com for the shipping detail thank you.

      Delete
  12. hi you can visit my adds po if you want :)
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/10196790/BODY+BEAUTY+SLIMMING+COFFEE?event=Search+Ranking,Position,1-2,2

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm also using this pero yung CHOCOLATE variant naman, not the coffee. Same effect din ;) From 2XL size, I am now down to XL nalang.

    If you want to purchase some LEISURE 18 SLIMMING CHOCOLATE DRINK, just ask me. Add me up at Facebook: SHEN ARIMADO or text me up at +639159851949

    Prices online are way overpriced -_-
    A friend of mine operating a spa and an RN [working as nurse executive] sells this for only P180 :3 ... I think prices more than P200 are considered overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where can I get it in nigeria please? My email ofemepatience@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. it really works talaga ! i use to be 55 kilos now 45 :) in just 3 months until now im still using it pa cuz im so un healthy kasi nuon kain lang ako ng kain .. tapos tulog kahit ngayon tulog parin ng tulog at kain ng kain pero hindi na ulit ako tumataba .. at kahit ubo lang ako ng upo whole day basta i just drink plenty of water pinagpawisan talaga ako ng sobra.sobra at feel ko yun yung mga kinain ko hehe :)



    f

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Important rule to drink this :
    Must advisable to drink in the morning.
    1st. Before you drink this product you should drink first only one glass of water.because it will cleanse the food restore at your stomach because of long night rest.
    2nd wait for at least 5min before you drink 7 DAYS SLIMMING COFFEE. To avoid dizziness and vomiting. Then when drinking do NOT let your face in front of electric fan or air-con or any cold area. Let your sweat come out.
    3rd. After 5-10min you will feel "C.R mode" let your self go to take bowel. :) stay there at least 15min to reduce sweat.
    Then after 20min you can eat now. Please be reminded that this product or ANY SLIMMING TOOLS are not a magic potion that make you sexy easily. Don't count in this your faith. Having exercise or walking is a great tool. Sorry for some of my grammar are wrong.. Hopefully it can help you. Tnx :) you can email me at maiparadiang@yahoo.com and you can txt me. 09178293644

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi may,iv heard ds product is banned in brazil bcz it cn contrbute kidney probs,hw true is ds? I wana try it bt im scared,r u usng ds too?

      Delete
    2. Pls reply at my e.add verrahfebryl@yahoo.com.ph

      Delete
  18. Where can buy the product in Namibia, Africa? Email: joanandeshy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. where can I buy that here in Mindanao?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi guys! Thanks for reading my blog:)
    You can purchase it at china town malls or at stalls that sell herbal drinks/oriental health pills. If at 168malls,price is a lot cheaper especially if you buy in bulk(min3 boxes). It's best to buy diff flavors so you know w/c ones you like best. You won't need a lot since it works really fast. Ic you purchase it at malls, it's around 200-250 compared to 90-180 at 168. Try to buy just 1 at the mall if you want to try it out without the hassle of going to binondo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, ilang sachets po per box? Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. hi, if you don't mind, meron din bang leisure 18 slimming coffee sa 168 mall? kasi yan now ang gamit ko,but I will try that 7days Brazilian coffee also coz im so frustrated to lose weight. thanks :)

      Delete
    3. hi san po aq pede mkbili ng sliming coffee dto sa singapore reply pls thnks

      Delete
  21. Honestly, like most products made in China, mejo kaduda-duda ung quality. That's why you should take it with caution. Pero it works fast in slimming you down. It's not for long term use though. Your body can only take so much crash diet tricks before it gives in and you get sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dito sa cebu meron po bang nagbibinta nyan?

      Delete
  22. @HappyPinay I've read your blog how much would it cost again? I am from Tarlac I don't have time to go to Manila just to buy these. Are there Slimming coffee in 999 mall in Divisoria? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Imee, I think they do sell them there. Just go for stalls that sell chinese medicine or whey protein and herbal supplements. Most carry slimming drinks products too. Let me know how it worked out for you!😄

      Delete
  23. i bought brazilian slimming coffee at puregold dau, mabalacat and i think they were fake, coz the packaging and the taste are so so so different.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Brazilian slimming coffee was so spectacular with me I actually lost 25 KGS:)
    You wont believe it guys it took me 3 Months !!!!
    Yes 3 Months believe it or not to be honest, It took me Exactly 2 Months N half
    I was 91 Now I'm 66
    Moreover I had reflux and burning after any meal, now I'm ok no burning after meals anymore whether its oily meal or any
    Side effects: you will feel sometimes in weakness and getting sick sometimes so take measure precautions guys
    E-mail me here Miss-refal@hotmail.com
    I'm from SAUDIA ARABIA
    Arabic Gulf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are you taking it everyday, how many box did you consume ?

      Thanks,
      Man in Alkhobar

      Delete
  25. Hello. Guys, how many inches in waist did you lose and how long did you drink this before you lose those inches? Please reply.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi guys, where can i buy this slimming coffee here in Tuguegarao city

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi po,im looking for dealer ng slimming coffee,dati ko ng gamit yan at ok ang epekto skin,kaso naistop since nag move ng canada ung dealer ko,my contack dealer din po ba kau d2 hk? and2 po ako ngaun,pls reply me kung san po pwede makabili d2? this is my email rodalyn_ lampad@ yahoo•com

    Thanx and waiting for ur responce

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ako day two pa lang umiinom nun pero ang dami ko na kung uminom ng tubig. di ako nagsweating eh. Napapansin ko lang, nawalan ako ng ganang kumain. hindi ko mapansin kung naglolose naba ng fats sa body. . Paano ba malalaman kung nawawala na yung fats sa katawan habang umiinom ka nun? thanks for the reply :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mag timbang ka. Para mamonitor mo ang pag loose ng weight.

      Delete
  29. If you are in Nigeria, and you want the SLIMMING COFFEE, you can get it at Uzezit Wellness Centre, 28 Limit Rd, Etete G.R.A., Benin City, Nigeria. You can call 2348037982838. It can be shipped to you any where in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  30. San po pwedeng mag-order? Wala po kase neto dito sa Ilocos eh.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello i need it nka try na aq kso wla dto nagbebenta saudi based aq wla nmn uuwi n mga friends ko papunta pinas pra makapgpbili aq paano aq makakaorder sa nyo pls help thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. san poh meron nian d2 s tanauan city batangas...gs2 q itry qng effectve...

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi, slimming coffee really does work? I need to know, I want to try it

    ReplyDelete
  34. can i buy that brazillan coffee 7 days ... sino nag benta>> ? taga mindanao ako..txt me .. 09094040984

    ReplyDelete
  35. wont work anymore unlike before

    ReplyDelete
  36. where can I buy your slimming product? I am in SOUTH AFRICA please email me nyongwanan@yahoo.com. Thanking in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  37. effective pa ba to till now?
    i really want to lose weight kahit konti lang..kung dito sa cebu san pwede mabibili nyan? txt me in 09468068579

    ReplyDelete
  38. saan po ba maka bili nga slimming tea dito sa cebu ?

    ReplyDelete
  39. If its really work,i wanna try it,where can i buy it here in singapore?
    Reply me please,here's my email ace_kath@ymail.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  40. this is my first day, LOL i'll post if something happened.

    ReplyDelete
  41. san mabibili ang 7 days coffee dito malapit sa antipolo cupang ? plss feedback :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi email me @ forgader@yahoo.com for orders and inquiries..beware po tayo sa fake..thanks God bless..☺

      Delete
    2. Pwede muba ako mag order sau ng slimming coffee this is my no.09954850709 plssss

      Delete
  42. I SWEAR THIS WORKS.... 100% !! Works BIG TIME !! :) >671<

    ReplyDelete
  43. Effective sya sakin... nag stop lang ako uminom kasi nabuntis ako. Pero now start ako ulit uminom. Nag gain nmn ako ng weight tlga. Masasabi kong pumayat ako nung uminom ako ng 7days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanung kulang po buntis kaso ako ngun at gsto ko sia matry aftr ko manganak ilang days bago pwde gumamit at san nakakabili this is my no. Pede mupo ba ako itxy 0995 485 0709 thank u

      Delete
  44. Sa 168 mall sa divisoria po b 2 nabibili?at san po b banda sa 168 ang nagtitinda nito?

    ReplyDelete
  45. mam,dito po aq s korea,umiinom na din po aq nian ska ung leisure 18 kso naghigpit dito sa package..depende if maitago maige and ndi ssbhin na diet coffee kasi ibabalik nila sa sender..pwede nio po ba aq matulungan?nsa daegu korea po aq gusto ko bumili xe nagoverweight aq since nanganak po aq...-yumi

    ReplyDelete
  46. madami po aqng bbilin para tuloy tuloy ang inom q...-yumi...pls reply po..slamat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po mam..san po location nio?if u want po contact me for orders or inquiries..heres my email add po forgader@yahoo.com..thanks God bless

      Delete
    2. Gud am..how much po sayo ang 7 days slimming coffee?

      Delete
    3. 250 php of 3 boxes minimum plus free shipping..thanks

      Delete
  47. How much po sa inyo ang 7 days slimming coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  48. 250php of 3 boxes minimum plus free shipping..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ung 1 Day ng pag inom mag eeffect agad ung pakiramdam na walang gana?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Who do I contact for this product in Qatar

    ReplyDelete
  51. meron po ba nito sa Batangas City area??

    ReplyDelete
  52. san po nkakabili ng 7 days Brazilian slimming coffee? please email me at roseann.factor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Grandes informações! Excelente escrita. Tenho certeza de que vai visitar este site novamente em breve.
    Eu tenho algumas informações relevantes você pode rever abaixo.
    Suplementos
    Suplementos Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello do u still have stok this slimming coffee..can u send to sabah malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  55. hello, please can i get the brazilian slimming coffee in malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. How can I get this tea, I am in the uk. Please I really need this

    ReplyDelete
  58. How can I get this tea, I am in the uk. Please I really need this

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hello sis,is this coffee available online? Thank you. Im from Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hello sis,is this coffee available online? Thank you. Im from Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hello sis,is this coffee available online? Thank you. Im from Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello sis,is this coffee available online? Thank you. Im from Mindanao.

    ReplyDelete
  63. hi where i can buy this coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi po.are you selling po 7 days Brazilian slimming coffee po?how much po plus shipping fee?please add me on Facebook po ehsa cruz-paguio po.thanks in advance po

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi po.are you selling po 7 days Brazilian slimming coffee po?how much po plus shipping fee?please add me on Facebook po ehsa cruz-paguio po.thanks in advance po

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello po. Im 54 kilos po,I want to lost weight as fast as possible. Im from Bohol, magkano po ba at may guarentee po ba? Effective po ba to?

    ReplyDelete
  67. Where can i buy this product in cebu city????

    ReplyDelete
  68. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Gd day ask q lng qng meron b yan dto sa batangas

    ReplyDelete
  70. Gd day ask q lng qng meron b yan dto sa batangas

    ReplyDelete
  71. Gd day ask w lng qng meron b yan dto sa batangad

    ReplyDelete
  72. This tea has been banned in some countries because it is capable of negatively affecting the kidneys. And so e people still want to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  73. This tea has been banned in some countries because it is capable of negatively affecting the kidneys. And so e people still want to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi if interested kayo may mga bago po kami product for slimming coffee, visit our page. Thank you!

    https://www.facebook.com/milmarqauthentic/

    ReplyDelete
  75. It's perfect time to make some scr888 plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  76. saan po kaya mkaka order

    ReplyDelete