In my quest to end my hairy monkey days, I scouted the best clinics in Metro Manila to have my laser hair removal sessions. I ended up trying out 3 different clinics. Here is my honest (personal) take on these clinics. Don't hesitate to comment!
-Lots of love, SunnyB ;)
LASER HAIR REMOVAL CLINIC REVIEWS
- Shinagawa clinic, Makati: This is, hands down, the best clinic I've tried. Their staffs are very professional! The clinic is quite intimidating but the prices are really affordable! laser hair removal for underarms cost 1,500/session and Lower legs cost 4,000/session. Always ask for discounts,DON'T BE SHY! They have all sorts of promos like buy 3 take 1 laser sessions or free laser genesis facials. They also have 0% installment for 6 months(which I availed)! What I LOVE about this clinic is their pre-screening. Their inhouse dermatologist will really take the time to assess your skin, explain the procedure and basically reduce your anxiety. YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS.
- I had 6 Underarm session and 5 lower leg sessions.
- This is their FB page. **http://www.facebook.com/Shinagawa.Lasik.Aesthetics
- La Estetica Clinic, Ortigas: Sorry to say this but La Estetica is a below average clinic. It may look nice on the outside but service is bad. :/ I only went here because I bought promo laser hair removal vouchers online. It contrasts greatly with the service I got from Shinagawa. The staffs are indifferent (dedma) and they don't have pre-screening procedures. You basically walk in and have yourself lasered in less than 20 mins. I wasn't informed of how laser works or what to expect. The only thing the nurse who worked on me said was "mam, medyo masakit po ka, parang pitik ng rubberband)" and "wag basain ang area for 6 hours". Their machine is PAINFUL. It felt more like a light electrocution rather than a rubber band snap. TAKE NOTE: THIS WAS DONE ON MY BIKINI LINE. Would I recommend this clinic to you? No. This is my honest opinion. :/
- I had 2 bikini line sessions here
- this is their FB page **http://www.facebook.com/LaEsteticaDerma
- Body Accents Clinic, Ortigas: I LOVE THEIR MACHINE! Their clinic isn't as pretty as the other two clinics mentioned above but it more than made up for it in customer service and the actual session. Their staffs are nice and friendly. What I love about their machine is it's ALMOST PAINLESS. Also, the tip of their laser probe is wide( almost the size of a female's full thumb). This means it can cover a larger area with less shots and it takes only a few minutes. You can visit them at 1143 Citiland tower, ADB avenue. It's the blue bldng behind Robinsons galleria (ADB wing, The one with Fridays Resto. Do ask for their promo. You might get lucky! Ask for a package deal, they sell their laser hair removal session for 3,000 ,10 sessions! They used to post this promo online but now offer them in their clinic directly. If they hesitate, you might want to tell them your friend availed it and told you about it. They may change their minds ;)
- I had 1 underarm session and 8 brazilian sessions here ( or 16 laser hair removal session. 1 for my bikini line and 1 for my labia or female lips).
- PS. a full brazilian means you also get rid of hair on your female folds. It's a FULL job! a bikini line laser will only get rid of hair on the top and sides of your front V. Most clinics charge double or more for a full brazilian laser hair removal session. Ask your clinic about this first.